Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan

So how is everyone’s baking going?!?  Good, not so good?  Mine is not so good.  Sad smile  I had planned on getting a lot done today but we got hit with a massive snow storm (which you think would make us stay indoors and hibernate) so between boys climbing the walls and shoveling the snow I got NOTHING done!!  Good thing I have Week 4 as the catch up and finish your shopping, gift wrapping and baking…I know I always have grander plans then I get done so I built in some extra time…I always hope that my brain forgets that I have more time and dilly dally’s that away too!  LOL

Here is the Meal Plan for next week.  Not too much and no baking as I am finishing up Christmas baking.

Weekly Plan - for posting.xlsx

Has anyone noticed that my snacks barely change…simpler that way.  That doesn’t mean that I don’t give or eat different things but I just plan on the usual snacks so I always have them on hand.

Happy Meal Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment