Thursday, January 12, 2012

Meal Plan Thursday–Week 3

Ok, so I have been a bit MIA for meal planning lately.  With the New Year we entered a new phase with our family in which my husband started a new job and we are in the process of selling our house and trying to move to where the new job is.  So I am now planning meals for me and 2 young kids that don’t eat…anything…but sandwiches.  Makes it tough but I have decided that I need to get back on the wagon and make these boys eat real food!

So here it is -

Weekly Plan - for posting.xlsx

So my battle plan is -

Mondays we have skating at 4, so that means a slow cooker meal is in order for that day.  The lasagna casserole is a favorite of my boys and my oldest asks for it all the time (it will be on my meal plans a lot!)  My green eggs are going to be avocado mashed and added to the eggs right when I take them off the stove, sometimes I use spinach and sometimes my boys eat them.  =)

Tuesday is a simple day for us as we are out and about most of the day and I should have lots of left overs from this weekend.

Wednesday - I make the alfredo sauce using Our Best Bites recipe, super easy and another thing that my oldest is guaranteed to eat.

Thursday is another easy, and guaranteed to eat, supper.  I just brown up some ground beef, add cream of mushroom soup and mushrooms - I have to puree the mushrooms as my oldest will not touch any food that has mushrooms in or on it…its really funny since he usually helps me puree them but still eats the goulash…hasn’t put 2 and 2 together yet. 

On Friday I am making Panini sandwiches…I’ll see if the munchkins will eat that…I don’t have a Panini maker but I just put a heavy pot on the top of the sandwich, basically the same thing.

Supper on Saturday is a Weight Watchers meal from their 5 ingredient cookbook, if you want the recipe just message or comment and I will give it to you.

Happy planning!!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment