Monday, September 19, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - Week 37

This is a short week for me and it is just the boys and I...so I have a fairly simple menu plan this week.  Plus we aren't home for a few days so I didn't bother planning those meals.   :)


The Peanut Butter french toast is so simple and easy...and kids love it!  Basically make peanut butter sandwiches and dip in egg/milk mixture and fry up like normal french toast, kids love it!  I made up the strawberry sauce last week and it is really good.  I cut up some ripe strawberries, put them in a pot with some brown sugar and heat up...then just puree, yummy!  So of the other recipes are first times for me, if they are good and easy then they will make the regular rotation.

(Oh, the rainbow chips and dip are just roasted vege's and ranch dip...hoping that the kiddo's like them for a nice and healthy snack.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment